IPOL Conference 2023
1-2 June 2023
The Bargehouse, Oxo Tower, London
Authors are requested to familiarise themselves with the selection, notification, submission and style requirements below before submitting an abstract.
Abstracts are to be submitted by Sunday 23rd April 2023*
*Due to technical issues with submissions, the deadline has been extended from 02 April to 23 April.
Use our abstract submission template to submit your abstract – simply copy and paste into an email. Send your plain text email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions should be in English.
- Abstracts of no more than 500 words.
- It should contain your name, institutional affiliation, address, e-mail, and the title of the full paper.
- At the end of your abstract please add 5 keywords.
- Do not mention your name or institution in the text, or include material that easily identifies you, because the abstracts are subject to a blind-peer review process.
- Your abstract should specify the research question or issue that you are addressing, the context in which it arises and has significance, an outline of the enquiry itself, and the outcome. You should also make clear the connection between your paper and the theme of the conference by ensuring that the conclusion of your paper addresses an aspect of the conference theme.
- Abstracts should be sent as plain text in an e-mail to email@example.com. Please use a personal email. This will be the email address we will use for correspondence with the authors. Please do not send abstracts as attachments in MS Word, etc. This helps us to avoid catching and spreading viruses.
Selected Papers to be considered for publication in Luxury Studies: The In Pursuit of Luxury Journal
If you would like your abstract to be considered for inclusion in Luxury Studies: The In Pursuit of Luxury Journal Edition 3.1, you will need to supply the full paper by the Monday 2 October 2023. Full papers must conform to the style sheet that has been prepared to facilitate publication. Papers that do not conform may not be published.
Luxury Studies: The In Pursuit of Luxury Journal is a double blind peer reviewed publication, published by Intellect Books.
For more information about submission and style requirements please click below.
For further information about our conference programme, please contact our coordinator Nicholas Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org) or complete the contact form below, providing a statement of your background, interests and the areas in which you wish to contribute.